The remains of the Olivina Winery is in Sycamore Grove Park. The area is fenced off as it is not safe. The roof and interiors have colapsed.
The Olivina Winery was established by Julius Paul Smith, who purchased land in the area and planted grape vines in 1882. Wine was bottled at this facility under the Olivina-Ideal label. Olive Oil was also produced.
The main entrance to the Olivina Property was at the corner of Whetmore and Arroyo Roads (See eLivermore.com Pictures). The entrance and road are still there, but is blocked off. Grapes have been recently replanted in that area as port of the South Livermore Valley Agricultural Land Trust.
These final two pictures were taken from the hill above the