The Carnegie building was built in 1911 as the
Livermore Library and housed the library until 1966.
It now houses the Livermore Heritage Guild collection.
It is located in the block bordered by 3rd, 4th, J, and K streets.
Andrew J. Carnegie Building constructed 1911
Beautified and rededicated in the spirit of our American Revolution July 4th, 1977
Livermore Bicentennial Organization, L.A.R.P.D and the citizens of Livermore
Carnegie Library Built 1911
Livermore Public City Library 1911 to 1966
City of Livermore Historic Preservation Landmark site
dedicated July 1996.
Operated by Livermore area Recreation and Park District.
Web Page Copyright © 2003 eLivermore.com