Livermore History - Stables
|<-- Previous Page|
Livery Stables in Livermore
Eugene Day's Livery Stable
Burned in 1895.
J Ryan Livermore Livery Stable "Livermore in the 1890s"
Ryan Bros Livery Stable on the East side of Livermore Ave, just south of First street (across from the Masonic Hall). The Livermore Hotel would be off to the left.
Livery Stable on Main St. About 1911 Delmar Hanson.
Signs on left read "Sloan's Sure Colic Cure" and Sloan's Liniment
Feidler's Fashon Stable, on the north side of 1st St just east of the IOOF building (which can be seen on the left). Feidler's can also be seen is here, at the right side.
contains 128 pages of Livermore Historical photos and commentary.
It is available for 19.99 plus tax at the
Livermore Heritage Guild History Center at the Carnegie Building.
Click here for more information
|About These Photos|