eLivermore.com - By Bill Nale

 

Livermore History - Lincoln Highway Garage

Back to: Home Page  -  Main Photos Page  -  Historical Photos Main Page

   


More Lincoln Highway Garage pages

   
Previous Page   Altamont
Page 1:  The Garage
Page 2:  Poster, sign, restored fire truck, etc.
See Also:  Current Photos, Lincoln Highway history links.
 

Next Page


Promotional poster for the Cylinder Grinder Corporation, for the Highway Garage.


Royal Crown Cola sign from the garage.  This sign currently hangs on the east wall inside of the garage.


 


Ernie F. Gohler and his Star auto with trombone & alto horn of Livermore Municipal band about 1925.


 

 
Fire truck before and after restoration.  This truck is now housed in the garage and makes an appearance each year in the Rodeo Parade.


Another vintage fire truck.

Next Page

Photo of Early Livermore Cover Page The Book
Early Livermore
contains 128 pages of Livermore Historical photos and commentary.
It is available for 19.99 plus tax at the
Livermore Heritage Guild History Center at the Carnegie Building.
Click here for more information

About These Photos  

Web Page Copyright 2003 eLivermore.com