Livermore History - Aerial Photos 6
Page 1: ~1960 photo with labeled buildings
Page 2: ~1955 photo with labeled buildings and streets
Page 3: Drawing from 1889.
Page 4: 1993 USGS Aerial Photo with labels
Page 5: Junction Ave School ~ late 1970s, East 1st ~1976
Page 6: East Ave, 1963; Downtown ~1928
Page 7: Junction Ave & downtown; downtown about 1930
Page 8: 1936 Photo, 1963 photo of the Labs.
Page 9: The Airport prior to 1969
Page 10: Veterans Hospital.
East Ave, 1963, Downtown, 1928
Aerial Photograph of Livermore in about 1963, looking west. East Ave runs from the bottom to the center of the photo. Hillcrest runs east to west about 1/4 of the way from the bottom. East Ave. Middle School can be seen with the track oval behind it. The circle is a cemetery.
Taken from the air, looking South-East Livermore downtown, looking South East, 1928. A Small slice of First Street can be seen in the lower left corner. East Ave. goes straight up at the top, near the left side. L street runs right through the middle from the left just below the center (you can't quite see the 1st and L intersection) to the right just above the center. 4th street also runs through the center, starting at the bottom right (it hits the right edge of the picture near the bottom). The White building on First Street at the far left is the Valley Hotel. The White concrete portion is still there. The wooden portion on the left has been torn down. On the near corner of K and 4th is the Victorian house that is now at the corner of South Livermore and Tesla (by Concannon Winery). Part of the Carnegie building can be seen in the middle of a big clump of trees. The Ferrario winery is at the SE corner of 2nd and L Streets.
contains 128 pages of Livermore Historical photos and commentary.
It is available for 19.99 plus tax at the
Livermore Heritage Guild History Center at the Carnegie Building
Click here for more information
|About These Photos|